The Caribbean Coffee Company Team is proud to remain at your service during this challenging and unique period in history. We do so while remaining fully committed to keeping our customers, employees and communities safe and well. As part of that commitment, we would like you to know the following:
- There is no evidence suggesting that the virus can be contracted from coffee. Green coffee beans are roasted at extremely high temperatures. Then, once roasted, coffee is again exposed to high temperatures during the brewing process.
- We are continually monitoring development relating to the virus and are making adjustments as necessary and appropriate every week.
- Caribbean Coffee staff are currently handling all coffee beans only while wearing protective gloves.
- To date, none of our staff has shown any symptoms of the virus. We are continually monitoring our workers' health and have explicitly mandated that any employees showing any possible symptoms not come to work.
- We continue to take all appropriate precautions to prevent the spreading of this virus, including frequent handwashing, distancing, facility and equipment cleaning, protective gear and ongoing education and updates.
If you have any questions about the precautions we're taking to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus, please contact us at 805-692-2200.
Thank you for your continued business!